Thursday, January 29, 2009

Custom DigiScrap Kits!

Hi everyone!

I'd like to take a moment to let everyone know that I do offer custom DigiScrap kits. What's that, you ask? A custom kit is basically this: you email me your specifics, I create a kit based on those specifics, and you pay a fee for the rights to the kit.

For example, say you have a picture of your gorgeous daughter in a field of poppies, and you want to scrap the photo. Your nickname for your daughter is Poppy. I can take that picture, and use the specific colors within that picture, to create a paper/frame/element set for you. Prefer Victorian embellished frames to modern? No problem! Want stylized lettering of the word "Poppy" and "Princess" ? Of course! It's all up to you as to what you want.

The cost is $5 per set; each set contains a paper, a frame, and three elements of your choice. The list of elements is long: brads, buttons, overlays, stitching, alphas, etc.

So if you're looking for that special DigiScrap package that no one else has, drop me an email at maitri@mchsi.com and we'll talk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment