Friday, March 13, 2009

Latest Freebies and Updates

Hello all! I hope everyone's March is going well.

I've been busily designing for MagickalScraps - I love my new home!
Here
is my current sale page there.


As you can see, I've got several freebies there, including the Sidhe freebie that I previously mentioned here in the blog. I've also added the Lemon Chiffon kit, which is an oldie, and the Sherbet Swirl freebie.

You may recall that I earlier offered Lemon Chiffon and Sherbet Swirl (full kit) as freebies here on the blog. I have made a major upgrade to the Sherbet Swirl kit, so it's now for sale as
Sherbet Swirl 2.0
at Magickal Scraps.

As you can see, I've added tons of elements. Here's the paper and element previews:





This kit is so cute now! I wish I had a little girl to scrap for.


But you may notice that the freebie being offered at Magickal Scraps is only a few pieces; I had previously offered more pieces in the freebie on this blog. So if you want the larger freebie, you'll have to search the blog for the link ;P


I mentioned in an earlier post that I entered the Design Star competition at ScrapMatters. Unfortunately, I wasn't selected to move on to round two in the competition. But it was a blast to come up with some unique elements using their color scheme! I had so much fun, and I can't wait for the next competition. Now that the contest has moved to the next round, I can offer my part of the megakit as a freebie on my blog. So
here it is
. And here's the preview:


In addition, if you are a registered member of the ScrapMatters forum, you can download each and every mini-kit that was created for round one (if the competitor hasn't removed their kit from the download site yet, that is). There were over 90 entries, so that's 90+ minikits to download! I haven't even downloaded all of them yet. Go
here
to register for the forum.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment