Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photoshop CS2 and CS3 action testers needed!

Greetings all!

I am delving into the scary world of creating my own actions in Photoshop CS2 to make elements. I've created an action to make one bow already, and I'm in the process of creating a pack of actions that create various silk rosettes for use in layouts.

I am in need of testers to be on my Creative Team to try out my actions (for free, of course!) and try to break them. I need to get all of the bugs worked out before I can offer them for sale.

If you're interested, please email me at maitri@mchsi.com

. The requirements are that you would test the actions and post your results in my Creative Team forum which is at Magickal Scraps. You would need to sign up for the forum (also free) in order to post there.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment