Monday, July 27, 2009

Where's Maitri?

Hi all :) You may be wondering where I've been.

Unfortunately, life has been too hectic to do any scrapping lately. I have an 18-month-old son and he got a beesting on his earlobe - no big deal, right? Sadly, he got a staph infection in it, so he spent 5 days in the hospital about 2 weeks ago. He is on the mend now, but I had to stay with him every day and night, so I wasn't able to work on any new kits.

Last week I was on vacation and didn't even want to think about work!

But today, I am back in the office, and so I am thinking about new kits and resources. My kits are selling nicely over at Renderosity, not so much at Magickal Scraps. It's a matter of getting my stuff seen by the right people, I'm sure. I will continue to offer freebies and samplers as much as possible.

We are working on a daily download kit for Magickal Scraps for the month of September, with the theme of "Seashells." The previews that I've been seeing coming from the other designers have been fabulous! I can't wait until it's released. I need to finish up my part of the kit.

Also in September is Magickal Scraps's 1 year anniversary! Hooray! We will be releasing an anniversary kit with a fantasy theme - fairies, unicorns, dragons. It's going to be awesome. Keep your eyes on the site for it to be released.

I will be posting a new freebie here on the blog this week. As always, those of you who are on the mailing list will receive automatic notification whenever a freebie is posted.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment