Thursday, November 5, 2009

For those who found my blog via The Mommy Playbook...


I was the moderator of the digital scrapbooking forum for a few months.  I tried to get conversations, chats, contests, polls, etc, going, but couldn't get anyone to respond.  Since as a moderator I was required to post in the forum twice a week, I started posting tutorials that I wrote (along with the resulting freebies that were available here at the blog) and whenever I created a new freebie and gave it away at the blog.

Today I was told by the site's owner that I can't advertise my blog and/or products in the digiscrapping forum.  So if you have been checking the digiscrapping forum on a regular basis, waiting for new products or freebies, unfortunately there won't be any.  I also asked her to remove me as a moderator since there didn't seem to be any way to get the forum going that I could see, if I could post my freebies.

If you want to, you can become a fan of my Facebook page (see the link to the right), or join my freebie mailing list (send an email to blogfreebies-subscribe@digiscrapilicious.com) which I use for only notifying people about freebies on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment