Monday, January 4, 2010

Freebie - Jan 4th 2010

Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you for being patient with me while I bond with my new son :) He is still not sleeping through the night so I am a bit bleary-eyed, but I'm trying to get back into designing.

Here is my most recent addition to the Divine Digital shop:

This is a set of 10 gem ornamental insects in bright vivid primary colors. Commercial Use and Scrap 4 Hire is ok.

File List:
~ 2 Butterflies
~ 1 Beetle
~ 1 Bumblebee
~ 1 Caterpillar
~ 1 Centipede
~ 1 Dragonfly
~ 1 Firefly
~ 1 Ladybug
~ 1 Spider (ok technically not an insect)

Only $2.00 at Divine Digital.

Here's my freebie for this week:



This is a set of 6 background papers with multiple pieces of fabric per paper. Some frayed edges and fringe for you. CU/S4H ok. Enjoy!

Download it
here.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! Thank you so much!!! I hope other than not sleeping through the night, your little guy is doing well!! I have an 8 month old, and though he slept through the night for a while, we're back to him waking up 2 or 3 times per night. Because of that, I'm also in charge of filling up the wood stove in the middle of the night, since I'm up anyway, so you can believe I'm right there with you in the bleary-eyed department!! The bugs are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete