Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Product - Peck o' Peppers!

Hi everyone!  Here's my latest product that's available at Divine Digital:


I had a lot of fun creating this kit!  I took high-res photos of some peppers that I had in my fridge, and created this set of elements from the photographs.  It's my first time trying a kit from photos that I took.  Let me know what you think?

Element List:
~ Two bows
~ Five brads
~ One tied button
~ A metallic charm
~ Three pepper elements
~ An eyelet ribbon
~ A metal fastener
~ Two sweet curly flourishes
~ One glass frame and one triple frame
~ A leather trim
~ One metallic button fastener
~ A scattering of metallic bits
~ A grunge overlay
~ A crinkly ribbon
~ One metallic pepper trim

It's available at Divine for only $3.00.  Personal use only.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment