Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NDIDDS Week 2 - My Entry

NDIDDS is a blast!  Everyone is turning out such gorgeous stuff!



This week's challenge was to be inspired by a photograph and turn it into a kit. 



Here's what I came up with.  The picture that inspired me was of a rainbow.  I started thinking about rainbows, and I thought of an artwork that my 2 year old son, Ian, brought home from day care, where he'd pasted a bunch of pieces of paper together to form a rainbow. So I scanned the rainbow and it's included in this kit, along with two other pieces of artwork of his: a colorful fish and a gumball machine.



So the theme of the kit is toddler crafts. I've got a frame made of popsicle sticks, some cute stick figures, a cardboard frame, some watercolor paints, some wooden buttons, a suncatcher, and some other cute stuff. The papers are all white with artist surfaces, and multicolored paint splatters.










Click here to go to the DID gallery for downloading information, and to see the other entries. Don't forget to leave some love for the designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment