Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 4 NDIDDS Entry (Freebie)

Here's my 4th and final entry for NDIDDS!  I'm low in the scoring ranks so I doubt I'll win :)  But I have learned quite a bit and had a lot of fun!



Go here to download.

12 papers: 7 grunged urban themed and 5 grunged solids
One belt circle
A metal circle
Three word art overlays
An embossed metal tile
A fabric photo mat
A tattered fabric scrap
A wood and paper frame
A frayed journal tag
Three metallic fasteners and three plastic fasteners
A page starter
A photo corner
One pin
A funky grunge sign
One studded leather trim
A tag
A tattered fabric trim
A tissue paper twist
One journal page
A wire element
A wired frame

I hope you enjoy it!  Please take the time to stop by the other week galleries and leave some love for the designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment