Saturday, February 12, 2011

Farewell to Designs in Digital and New Products at DD/TDB

Sadly I must report that Designs in Digital will be closing its doors after February 28th.  I've been a part of the DID family since mid-2010 and am sorry to see it close.  I hope all of the designers and CT find happy homes elsewhere on the net!

I will continue to sell at Divine Digital and The Designer's Toolbox.  I'm not sure yet if I'll be applying to another store.  We'll see how the sales do at my current ones!

And with that, I'll announce my 2 newest products, which are Vol's 1 and 2 of Cardstock Overlays.  These are CU/S4H/SFO and are available at both Divine Digital and The Designer's Toolbox.  Click the below images to link to the DD products (my computer is being a booger tonight and I won't be able to upload to TDB until Sunday).


No comments:

Post a Comment