Saturday, July 9, 2011

Odds & Ends

Hi everyone!  Got some great stuff coming up!  Divine Digital will be participating in the next issue of Scrap N' Art magazine, so we're busily coming up with some minikits and other goodies for them!  Here's a look at what I've created:

Photobucket

Photobucket

As soon as these are available at DD, I'll let you know!  The other minikits and items look fabulous as well!

Next month's Gothic Inspirations blog train's theme is Sovreign Hearts (what an original idea!!) and I made some styles:

Photobucket

These will be available on August 1st, so check back then!

The current designer collab at Divine is Fireworks and Pinwheels:


The above image is linked, if you are so inclined to pop over to Divine and purchase that gorgeous kit (which I didn't have a chance to contribute to) for only $5.00!!

Finally, I'm considering joining a 2nd store, so if anyone is looking for a new designer, please let me know!  I plan on participating in The Studio's September designer challenge, so that will be a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment