Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weekly Freebie ~ Grungy Overlay

Hi all!  Been having a crummy summer so far, what with the hot weather and being so stressed out.  I'm sorry that I haven't been posting freebies every week.  I'm a little burned out.  What kind of freebies would you like to see?  Which ones have you liked the most?  Maybe if some of you post your thoughts, I'll get some mojo back :)

I have 2 new products at Divine Digital!



This week's freebie is a grungy overlay much like the ones in the above 6-pack.  Just to give you a little idea of what they're like.  The freebie is CU4CU, as is the pack in the store.  Download the below image to download the freebie, and enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely freebie texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your talent & creativity in ALL these wonderful freebies!! =D ♥

    ReplyDelete