Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Blog!

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Years ago (I took a break in 2012), I was a digital scrapbooking designer; I sold digital scrapbooking designs, kits, elements, and papers online at various shops.

I picked up a new hobby of soapmaking in 2012, and have had my own soap and lotion business since then.

I'm starting to get bored with soapmaking and am getting back into digital scrapbooking design.  Since I already have a website for my soapmaking, Maitri Bath & Body, I figured I could start offering digital scrapbooking freebies again.  Since my soapmaking business has a geeky theme, that's what I'm sticking with for the scrapbooking.

So, to make a long story short (too late!), here's my first digital scrapbooking freebie.  A Doctor Who-inspired digital paper pack.  12 papers for personal use only.  Click the "Download" link underneath the image to go to my store and download it for free.

Enjoy and please feel free to send me feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment