Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Freebie Friday!

Happy Freebie Friday, everyone!



Thanks to everyone who has signed up to follow my blog and receive email updates whenever I post a new freebie.

As always, please take a moment to consider supporting the hardworking digital scrapbook designers who create all of the freebies on the interwebz. It does take time and effort, and most of us do it to garner interest in our money-making business.

And now on to the freebie! This is a Dover frame with an Adventurine set of styles applied. The Dover items are hit and miss for me, as most of them are very small, and some of them don't enlarge and/or take styles well. But this one does, and rather nicely, if I do say so myself.



Download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?znunmjnjymm

Created in Photoshop CS2, should be compatible with any graphics editing program capable of opening .png files.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment