Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Woo and hoo!


Is it sad that I'm so excited about new Photoshop actions?

I finally got the KPT sets, so I can use Petra's opal action. It's fabulous! I highly recommend it if you have the KPT's:


You do need to have KPT6 installed in order to run this action.
Anyway, I'm very excited about having this action available, because it's a gorgeous effect. Here's my new Opal kit:

I think it came together quite nicely. It's got 6 papers, 6 frames, 6 flourishes, 2 alphas, 3 buttons, 3 brads, 3 rivets, 2 stitchings, and 2 jewel strands, all in the opal colors. I think it would work nicely for a wedding album or a winter theme.

I don't have it uploaded to my website yet, but it will be by the end of the week. This isn't a freebie kit, it's for purchase.

I'm thinking of doing some companion sets in a ruby theme, sapphires, emeralds, etc. Would it be worth it? Comments and feedback are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment