Monday, February 9, 2009

Testers Needed!

Happy Monday, everyone!

I am in the process of evaluating my products to try to figure out how I can make them more commercial and appealing to a wide variety of digiscrappers.

I would like to enlist 2-3 testers to scrap with my products and give me honest feedback.

I will give the testers every kit that I've created thus far, in full, in order to scrap. The testers will be able to use the kits for as long as they want; I'm not planning on taking the access to the kits back, I'm giving them away to the testers (although I do expect the testers to not share the kits with others, or resell them).

In return, I ask for honest feedback and detailed descriptions of any issues or problems encountered in testing the products.

I'm asking for folks who are currently digiscrapping, who can review each of my kits, at least 1-2 kits a week, for the next couple of months. If you don't think you'll have time to review them all, please don't sign up.

If you're interested in being a tester, please email me at maitri@mchsi.com. As I said, I'm looking for 3 testers, but if more people are interested, I will consider opening it up to more.

No comments:

Post a Comment