Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Freebie Photoshop Action!

Hello everyone! >.<


I've been dabbling in creating Photoshop actions this week. Today I'm working on learning to make my own fabric flowers. I've made several for sale at Magickal Scraps, and I decided to do a freebie.



This Photoshop (version 6 and up, should work) action creates the flower pictured above from two of your basic 12x12 300 dpi digital scrapbooking papers. You can make flowers to match your favorite kit, or if you design your own kits. Commercial Use and/or Scrap4Hire is ok.

The flowers included in the preview image are not included, and the final flower created by the action does not have a drop shadow.

If you have any suggestions or feedback for me, I would love to hear it! I am new to the action business, so any feedback is much appreciated!

You can get the freebie here


Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment