Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Kit at Magickal Scraps


Here's my newest kit that I just finished and uploaded for sale at Magickal Scraps. It's called Maitri's Lovely Lilies, and it's based on some high-res photographs of summer lilies from my family's garden.

The kit contains:
~ 16 patterned or textured monochromatic papers for easy mixing and matching
~ A bead string
~ A bow and a bow photo wrap
~ Three brads
~ One button and one lily binder clip
~ A set of eyelets with twine
~ A fabric trim and two lily trims
~ Two floral flourishes
~ One wood and glass frame and one basketwoven frame
~ Glitter!
~ A journal page and a bracket patch
~ 6 high-res photos of lilies
~ An overlay
~ One paper clip and one safety pin
~ A frayed edge photo mat
~ A ribbon label
~ A curlique of stitching
~ One wooden tag
~ One zipper

As always, I try to put tons of various elements in my kits, not just 5 elements with different colors. I like for my scrappers to have tons of embellishments to choose from!

When you purchase the kit (it's only $4.00!), you also get the Add-On Pack:


This pack has:

~ 7 papers
~ An eyelet with beads
~ A bow
~ A lily binder clip
~ A wood and glass frame
~ Some glitter
~ Two high-res photos of lilies
~ A basketwoven photo mat
~ A lily trim

It's a huge kit! And I love the bright colors and funky patterns.
You can get the kit here. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment