Monday, November 16, 2009

Newest product @ Divine Digital



New at Divine Digital is my full digikit Maitri's Duncan.  It's in honor of my soon-to-be born son!



I wanted to do a kit that would work for baby boy layouts, but also for other layouts that incorporate blue as well.  And of course, you know me, I love orange!  So when I saw the palette at Kuler, I snatched it and ran away giggling like a schoolgirl.  I think the kit turned out rather well!



It's available here for only $3.



The kit contains 10 papers, a full frayed alpha, and:
~ An arrow

~ A basketweaved mat

~ A string of beads

~ Two bow wraps

~ Two brads

~ One button

~ Star confetti

~ Three different trims - eyelet stitching, filigree, and lace

~ A cute fabric flower

~ A single frame and a double frame set

~ A frayed word art patch

~ An orange gem

~ One single curly ribbon and a curly ribbon cluster

~ A stitched star



I hope you enjoy it!

I've also added my Artist Within and Black Cherry Chinoiserie kits to the Divine Digital catalog.  Click the images to see more.


1 comment:

  1. Your designs are GORGEOUS! I wanted to let you know about a free advertising opportunity from Digital Scrapbooking Giveaways. Your talent is perfect for our blog and for the 25 days of Christmas kickoff, we're giving away free feature spots to connect you with the scrappers who want to buy your kits! For more info send me an e-mail at digiscrapgiveaways at gmail dot com. I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete